1.15.2010

GO team 'V' !!







Arguably one of the most beautiful women in the supermodel industry and possibly world, Adriana Lima was a proud member of the V club . If you havent seen the Victoria Secret model on TV or in ads, you have to be blind !! The Brazilian native told GQ magazine in 2006 that she was a virgin, "Sex is for after marriage," she explained. "They [men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me."


In 2009, she married her NBA boyfriend Marko Jaric after dating for about two years and she gave birth to her child the same year . She is said to be a devout Christian and was focused on keeping her virginity until marriage. whatever . im just saying that it's still a possibility girls ! she is one of the most sought out women of our time and she stuck to her principles . So, if you want to wait, just know there are people who support you ;)


7 out of 10 times, girls tell me it wasnt worth it . girls tell me that they wish they wouldve waited . girls become emotional wrecks . girls cant handle the responsibility of their sex lives. Then about 3 of the 10 have something negative to say about my decision . are you kidding me? lol ... Im perfectly fine with my decision to wait & i dont press my views on anyone else . People choose what they want, but dont judge me for my views either . i just know this : "socially acceptable" will never be the determining factor of my actions . i dont really find it cool to try to be "cool" , 1 point for our side Adriana lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment