1.17.2010

heads .

** flash .

i said that 'this' was dying & if i said i knew CPR , i'd for damn sure be lyin' .
it was january when everything was cold ; not effects of the weather, it's just the love got old .

he folds my arms across his chest , it's his defense mechanism . he's so blind to the losin 'cause they could only see 'em winnin . i only cry when my world turns black, its the coldest feeling . 'this' tastes like tofu, i coulda swore it was the real thing . this faux leather love took a toll on my tip, so now i'm holdin back tears, seekin' sky, & bitin my lip .

december's ice formed on my heart, and mind .
i worked so hard to warm them, lie to them, please em . but in all actuality, my incapability to stop thinking caused them the utmost treason . theyre tired of dodging bullets in a game simulation , pretending that numb is fine when all they want is stimulation . they're rent-a-cops in a shopping plaza . falsifying like they have to fight when the hardest fight was trusting through drama . it's like quicksand , you sink . i pull . catalyst sink .

-- things can go either way depending on God's dosage in a situation .

No comments:

Post a Comment