1.12.2010

forgetable .

My Dearest California ,

i will never forget about you (even if you forget about me) . i'll never forget the warmth of your embrace when i felt a little blue and bland . i'll never forget the way you always try to feed me and make me blush . California, people don't know you like i do . They do not connect like we do, live like we do . Some claim to have had your love , but we both know that i see a whole different side . The pain from the plain perception of your appearance only . They are so quick to persecute you as some type of one dimensional aspect of life . You made mine . I'll always defend you, you have been good to me & i throw my loyalty in your direction . i'll never forget .

From the in N out field trips , tummy smiling to the beach adventures . . . taking in your son of suns . Days and nights in my car, living only in the moment . wind, shine, rain, and warm . . . it's a different love , but the same temperature love .

my dearest California, i will never forget you (even if you forget about me)

All My Love,
Stevi Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment