4.05.2009

he went to crenshaw

im not the 'typical catch' i presume .

im no martha stewart ; i can only cook tacos & breakfast . cause that's what i eat . i mean, they are some kick anus tacos & my breakfast sandwiches will make you exhale bliss . but at the same time, im no susie homemaker ...

when i was fifteen, i met a guy ... he went to crenshaw high. we chilled and listened to hip hop together . he told me it was sexy when i grooved to 'good' music . he said it was cool how i knew lyrics ...& then i blushed . now, blushing is an art . it's either shallow and insecure with a hint of lust . or, blushing is the spirit's embrace of someone understanding who you are. he understood . from that point , i knew that was my "susiehomemakergetthef*ckouttahere" catch .

the catch isn't my love for music, or my 'homegirl' tendencies . its my 'me' . i love to dress up and put on make-up, i love kanye like he's my left foot . i like to do my hair . i like to watch the dallas cowboys . i shop heavyyyy . but i like to egg people's houses back home ...imma jigzaw mess, but its my 'catch' .

No comments:

Post a Comment