4.13.2009

a dream f*ckin deferred ...

augmenter l'etendue d'humanite .

Photobucket





my motivation has been shot to hell these past couple of weeks and im not too sure why . i still handle the bare minimum of my business, and i walk into every situation with about 50% of my energy... sometimes 75% if i push myself hard enough .

some things like food, rest, writing, music, and 'ooo la las' keep my interest heavy ... but nonetheless, the latter of the group still cause me severe ambivalence . i dont know why, but i give what i am given so that often causes problems ?

if i could have it my way: i would just travel . i would go to spain, italy, south africa, fiji, greece and tokyo [of course] . i would try their foods & try to paint the landscapes . i would rock my hair in a soft, pulled back hippie doo & get tatted in every country . (preferably japan) :] i would ... smile in pictures . i would ... learn a new language ... i would have no inhibitions .

sheeeeesh ! but, im in country effin atlanta & ill be in superficial cali soon enough . lol too bad .

No comments:

Post a Comment