4.03.2009

post-dated intelligence ;



i wanna be smart .
but dont expect it until the 31st of next month okay ?
i know you depend on my enlightenment to change the world ... but erra,
id rather soak my mind in some high calorie bullshxt .
im often torn between my conscious self and my eighteen year old self .
can i truly have both ? can i think with an abstract perspective without losing my sence of youth along the way ? i dont want a husband ... but then again, im thee furthest thing from promiscuity. i love goooood music . strings, drums, bass, piano, 808s...boom . but my hips move to the ignorant shxt (& not jay z) . lol ; i love to know about people's lifestories and journeys and beliefs. but if you aint fitted, we dont speak ? i watch CNN & tomandjerry . i listen to michael eric dyson ... & lil wayne ? i believe in embracing ones true self, but am i still true if i press my hair & wear eye shadow when i go out ? can i care about Darfur & vogue magazine ?

do you accept post-dated intelligence .?

No comments:

Post a Comment