4.27.2009

i cant help but be dumb .

random thoughts before my 11 o clock class:

1. i wanna try those new 'late night' doritos . yummy !
2. santeria by sublime
3. maybach music w. kanyeezy, ricky ross the boss, & yung mula himself . lol
4. iman's blog slays me once again . west west lil cuh . haha , imy !!
5. what am i gunna do today ? blahh .
6. a double double with everything on it with fries and a strawberry shake would complete me .
7. i still havent worn my tiffanys bracelet . why ?
8. they never shoulda let ME get a blog lmxo .
9. i wanna go bowling . or on a picnic . or something corny and irrelevant like that :)
10. whats in the caf today ? yuck x2 .

*this was definitely for me . because no one else could possibly appreciate this haha . adios ;

1 comment:

  1. haha .
    west siiiiidddeeeee !
    yayee yayeee ! lmao . =D

    ReplyDelete