4.29.2009

opening & closing of chapters .


finished my last class today .
how in thee hell am i almost done with my freshie year in college ? a trip .
as mickey as atlanta can be at times, i had some amazing experiences & met some amazing ppl .

. the bum fight in front of church's chicken after the emory party . haha
. the cabin trip with the homies in october , a messsss ! lol
. hookah, hookah, hookah !
. plan bumblebeeeee , lmxo .
. the all nighter when we walked to get donuts at 8am . sheeesh
. my trip to HOWARD to see my sis ! ly sam .
. little five point trips heavy with viv .
. all thossse kickbacks .
. allll those parties .
. dungeon buddy late night sessions ha .
. all and everyplace that raven tripped and fell lol .
. vegitarian soul food spot ! pauh'pinnnnn haha .

...just too many times to name . ill miss 'the fam' .

but:

yayyy ! back to cali . my warm bed, my mustang 'white chocolate', my sisters, mischief hehe, and zuma beach ! :) cant wait .

No comments:

Post a Comment