3.05.2010

ta-ta for now o_O


dear bloggers/followers/readers/anyone who cares ,

i will be on a quick blog break . it really sucks and i wish i didn't have to, but i think im developing carpal tunnel in my wrist and arm ... this makes it EXTREMELY painful to type . i have been typing & texting with my left hand hoping that it would get the job done , but that takes forever to get my thoughts across o_O. im gunna ice my wrist & try to find a sling (lmfbo). i can only 'not write' for so long . so i plan to be back on MARCH 12, 2010 :]

i appologize to the people who read everyday . i really love you guys, you're awesome and so supportive ! im going home this week and ill have more ammunition & inspiration to write about when i come back .. with three (exceptional) new posts , i promise . see you all on the 12th !

xoxo,
Stevi renee .

2 comments:

  1. If I were to wager a guess at why, I’d say that users don’t “browse” forms. The interaction style users engage in with forms is different, and requires its own study and design best practices. This is a very interesting post, and the comments are also fantastic to read. I’ll have poses to have a little re-think about my own contact form on our new website, as this some interesting questions!
    achieve level

    ReplyDelete