7.21.2010

the big 2-0 .





my bestfriend . you don't understand , my VERY BEST FRIEND . yesterday her mom said, "stevi, what is that ? meal #12 today ?" ...yes ! eat-her-family-out-of-house-and-home bestfriend . my sister, linked with ink - 'cause blood may be thicker ...but it stains as well . besides, i don't look at elysse like "water", but more so like a potent margarita that you have to take in slowly lol . -and i have taken her in slowly ... 14 years to be exact . through haters, boys, family screaming, family devastation, secrets, pasadena gossip, love, hate, and everything in between .

on friday, we talked about our futures . our families, husbands, careers and kids . so many things were uncertain, but one thing was undeniable . . . we would still be bestfriends - no questions asked . we have had our fall-outs [& roll your eyes-walk away-take a day apart moments lol] . nevertheless, she is my rideordie . i'm key'n cars & tazer-gunnin' niggas for my sister & she's not f*ckin with anybody that puts a single blemish on my happiness . lol that's just the way things go ... i guess we're a "2fer special" lol .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ELYSSE MARIE ELY . I LOVE YOU LIKE A HOG LOVES SLOP GIRL , LOL .

3 comments:

  1. OMG this is too beautiful!! I have A VERY BEST FRIEND whom I feel that same way!! *damn your words 'be' on point!!* hahaaa

    Much love to ELYSSE on her birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks a lot ! and thats so sweet (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. heya!!! happy birthday to ELYSSE!!!

    and this light fantastic...
    life seems to b incomplete without true friends.
    keep goin....keep sharing ur writings with us...

    i must say u have a strong vocabulary!

    ReplyDelete