6.12.2009

kettle corn .


if im synonymous with anything ... it's june .
i am june .
expected to bring sunshine and goodtimes .
a label of summer has been stamped on my forehead .
ive been labeled because of what im "supposed" to be .
bright . cheerful . positivity .
known to ease the worries & draw back the discomfort .

ooooh but that june gloom .
the pessimism inside of me that sprinkles on the finest of parades .
when pushed to the limit of my kindness , i storm and roar .
a rebellious reaction that says, "who cares what you thought i was" .
mixing paints with the yellows and the blues to make an ambivalent shade of
"We'll See" is my artistic signature .
smashing the summer heat and the dark tuesday afternoons until they splash across the lame expectations of my personality .

bathing suits and big,lengthy scarves jumbled in a confused drawer .
sunscreen and silk umbrellas in a frenzy of pandemonium .
recklessness & raw contemplation holding hands by the fire , watching the rain poor .

thats me . born on the 26th day of the unknowing . the unpredictable . june

No comments:

Post a Comment