5.10.2009

if loving you is wrong ...

man . my family . cant live without them .

*taught my auntie how to stanky leg today . she's 49 & has a black planet account . =[

*my nana showed meeeee how to jerk ! with a red bandana on her head like a straight thug . (well, it was the 1950's jerk and it reminded me of the blood walk lowkey...bandana part= true)

*found out that my nana & papa's 50th anniversary is in june . <--- thats pretty dope .

*ate my life away ... ribs, chicken, mac&cheese, greens, potato salad, and cake . check me out !!

*got some bootlegs off of my cousin .

*my auntie donated some sus weave hair to me ? =/

*fam filled up my gas tank .

*my uncle wayne insinuated that my nana was a stripper ...

uncle wayne: you ever heard of magic city ?
me: yeahh ...
uncle wayne: it used to be called "Mildred city"... her pole went down in the hall of fame !
me: lmaooo
nana: boy ! you goin to hell with all that lyin ....

* & uncle kelvin washed the car ... shiny . yummmm ;

i love them .

No comments:

Post a Comment