5.19.2009

happy birthday iman europe (you know, europe like the state) lmxo

happy birthday to miss iman europe ! [aka] weezie f. ladie aha .

when iman transferred to HS from dorsey last year, she said that my friends seemed like the 'mean girls' and that HS was the backdrop haha ... she was right lowkey -_- . BUT, once i distanced myself from alla that ... me, sam, cort, ely, tay and iman clicked (no homo lol) !! nobody feels music like me & iman when we're in the zone . no one loves lil wayne like iman & nobody is halarioussssss like iman , my one of a kind sis . happy birthday buh'luhd lol . =D


so, top five iman memories:

1. when she reeeeally went out to sunset blvd to do the souljah boy & make some money ! lmbo

2. when we were riding down crenshaw and she yelled, 'SOOO WOOOOP GANG!" ...out of my car ...=/ haha .

3. cut my arms off dance . youtube: "cut my effin(or)effing arms off"

4. when we were posted in the car in old town & she made a song about this white guy's weggie !

5. when she got high for gradnight & started spazzzzzin , "look, there are elephants outside !!" lol



2 comments:

  1. lmao omg! the ' get your pants up out your booty' song! pahahaha .. i forgot all abt that!

    awww thanx stevi bro . ur the f*n best! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah !! i love you steviiiiiiiiiii !!!!!

    - iman

    ReplyDelete