5.27.2009

the mind of a man . uh ooooh

i read a book that my dad gave to me called, "Women have all the power" or somethin like that . i have a hard time reading books that give advice because i always wonder what authority people have (or think they have) to tell me how to live my life . the bible is the best self help book if you ask me ... but anywho ...

the man said something that stuck with me though ... he said men want two things (most of the time) from their women : piece or peace . piece being the physical aspect and peace being the mindset . then i thought, hell ... if thats the male mindset, then i must be one messed up young lady . i mean, even though i practice abstinence, sometimes i only see guys for their psysical attributes or capabilities . & on the "peace" tip, i cant stand a dramatic guy . i love conversation and chillin ... but all the jealousy nonsense & disrespect can kick rocks . if a guy causes me discomfort more than once or causes unneeded bull ... im probably heading for the door . if he doesnt call anymore, i figure he's not needed . if he calls, cool . lol ...that simple .

i get looks of confusion sometimes about the way i am. the little crude remarks i spit out. why i make it so hard to be pursued ... um, whatever . lol . i care about the people who invest their energy in me. not the little boys who think they have fish to catch . sometimes ill give a bullshxtter my time because i have an objective in mind lol...but im just a very cut & dry person . i mean, am i wrong ? tell me if i am !

No comments:

Post a Comment