5.21.2009

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS !

look. im not about to be poetic or flowery when i say this . just straight to the point .

this jerk epidemic makes me wanna put my head down a garbage disposal .
okay ! we get it . "you're a jerk" ... someone "taught you how to jerk". cool . now chill out, frickin hypebeassssssties .

it hit me when i was at the mall with ely filling out job applications about 2 weeks ago . these five guys in blue, purple, red, (and whatever color i forgot) pants come up to us . they handin us some flyers to a sus 16 and up party (prolly)...idk what that bull was . they askin what school we go to and blah blah .im just halfway listening cause when they asked if i was busy ... i said, "KINDA". wth .
so anyway, just when i think they're over being humiliated by our lack of interest ... they tell us the party is 'finna be jerkin'. i look up, & then these coons start jerkin and reject stompin all around us at the mall . all the white folks lookin nervous and whatnot . i say, "ayeeeee chill out , chill out...ya'll are pumped." but naw, they didnt hear me...to engulfed in their wackness .

which leads me to say:

jerkin was cool....senior year. & to be honest, i saw it my junior year. its old . its played . let it go .
dayum. dudes be jerkin to too short, keith sweat, lil wayne, beyonce, al green, ...just stop !
if ANYONE knows of a party or kickback where people will not be jerking to sus music ...please let me know [read my desperation] siggggggggh ....

No comments:

Post a Comment