5.08.2009

my ring finger .

my inhabitions. my expectations of the future. my self respect. my soul . they're all knotted together to hide inside of my body . so sacred it is . like a tatted cocoon with gold earrings holding the most beautiful gift of all . basically, what lies inside comes with its own soundtrack . violins, 808's, and steinway pianos will combine to create a sound never heard before . my cocoon will shoot out blue & violet fireworks and smell like christmas morning of 1996 .

thats why i wait . ive been blessed to smell my inner christmas mornings for eighteen years . i get to dance within myself , knowing what that special someone has in store for them . that's what makes me glow . waiting is okay by me . telling a guy that im celebate always tickles . when they leave for the door, my heart smiles knowing that i dodged another bullet . im worth more than a gun shot wound . God hugs my clear head and pulls my hand away from the nonsense of what 'the world' says is okay .
instead, i meet with God and we come to a consensus . im no where near the land they call 'perfection' and sometimes i decide to make thin choices because i can take the lashings of the consequences . however, my body is worth gold .... something i cannot allow myself to gamble with ...

everyone is entitled to their own way of life, entitled to their own choices . as am i. i chose . i still choose . and it was the best choice of my life . therefore, my cocoon smiles .

No comments:

Post a Comment