5.17.2009

nothings sexier than a twitter stalk . lol


last but not least . im at universal city walk for bri's birthday dinner and we're about to leave . after a tummy full of water and numerous people askin for keke's autograph haha (lol) , me, ceiren, daren, guadi, and tyrone head for the car .
all of a sudden this dude yells out "STEVI !". i look around ... "STEVI !" im staring at this guy dead in the face & idk who he is . he starts talkin to me like im supposed to know him ?
...long story short, im thinking about deleting my twitter account -_-
[nervous laugh goes here] . when i say 'stalk me bby' on the side..its a 'joke' lol ---->

4 comments:

  1. Wow, o should remove the followers u don't know. Congrats on the job find btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bad meant to say block...

    ReplyDelete