10.29.2010

to be or not to be ... beautiful ?

What does it mean to be beautiful ?
i have been struggling with this concept for the past couple of weeks . i struggle with this "label" because it is so subjective, but never tackled . it seems like everyone is afraid to do so . this exploration actually started when i asked myself, "why do these guys like me?" is it because of my skin color (or lack there-of smh)? is it because of this Victoria's secret bra ? perhaps my curls ? the way i dress ? my mind ? - YES, i have been exploring this idea of beauty & elegance .

SO, i am sacrificing the posts on my blog as an Ode to the many different types of beauty out there . each day, i will attempt to provide a person/people who exemplify (to me) what it means to be attractive . ENJOY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment