8.21.2009

just a thought .

Approximately three thousand miles .
about two and a half days by automobile .
around 5 hours by plane .
... a billion sighs by yearning heart .

I swear my emotions caused this storm tonight .
rain and thunder are my distant cousins and they feel my restlessness .
humidity making it hard to breathe and im uncomfortable in my skin .

But thunder storms are humorous occurences .
they are a complicated, romantic comedy.
when youre in the arms of a loved one ... in the midst of a storm ...you two are alone . arms, lips, embraces and bliss .
however, in the absense of a loved one , a thunderstorm is the most cold of situations . it can make you feel like you're the only person left on the earth (even if someone else is five feet from you) .

NOW , doesnt that suck .

No comments:

Post a Comment