7.30.2009

mood ring .

deep blue .
texting like a mad woman . couldnt dare sit down at the thought of your next reply . what will you say? what will you say? what do i need to do to keep my sanity from slipping off of the deep end ? but its so invigorating , this passion . pulling at every hair on my body that i just wanna lay back and breath to take this all in ...or you in ?

yellow .
ugh , infactuation is not all its cracked up to be . feelings, feelings, feelings all over the place . i dig in my pocket ...feelings . i come through my hair ... feelings . i sip out of my cup and i choke on my feelings . theyre everywhere and i dont know if i want em . wondering, mixed emotions all over the place, tripping on them in my bedroom .

pink .
who is she ? she's always "@"ing you on twitter . she's always commenting on your facebook pictures ...your status ... your wall ... your life . my friends said not to trust you, your past is under surveillance . i never asked for this attachment . now this complication has me tied in ivy of fear .

baby blue .
im sweeping the floors of my job, thinking of you . clear thoughts of serenity and contentment swirl around my membrane in a delicate dance of cool . remembering your embrace causes seaside smiles in my head . all the nonsense is pushed aside because the core of it all is too amazing . ill cut down the branches of adversity, just to reach the end destination with you . romance, love, cool ...at peace with the colors that got me here .

:::
after talking to my grandparents the other day, i realized that the other colors are nonsense . the pinks, yellows, and navys are so common that we mistake it for love . the lust, the insecure stalking, and the uncertainty are all distractions that keep us from recognizing the real thing . the colors all show up at one time or another ...some longer than the others . However, if you dont realize what color is most important ....you can miss out on a good thing . consider that ?

No comments:

Post a Comment