7.24.2009

change my diaper ;


" you've changed =/ "

that was in my "honesty" box the other day . that's all . there was nothing more at all, as if to tease my mind and soul with some empty declaration about my character .

YOU HAVE CHANGED
hmm . they are so right . i have changed . However, is change not needed for the survival, existence, and success in life ? Why does change always have to be a bad thing? If i was still the same person that i was in second grade then i'd be crying because you dont want to "play with me" or losing my sweater at work everyday .

i learned almost three years ago that change is inevitable in life . As much as you fight, scratch, and pull at God's feet ... he has a plan and "change" in your life . People are born, people die, people become famous, people move away, people change . Life's lessons and experiences have changed me, yes . death, heartache, betrayal, disappointment, and life has changed me . I am a harder person . I am a colder person in some aspects of my life . However, i dont regret who ive become . I am a stronger person . I embrace life more than i ever have before . I love my family and friends more , appreciate them for their love & support . I can see the sincerity in people now . I am a more honest person (with others and myself). Life's insignificant nuances dont sway me . I dont try to please everyone anymore . I live for God, family, REAL friends and what i feel is right for me . I am happy and embracing life full force . I like my change .

I dont think the mystery person meant to be malicious or disrespectful . Perhaps it was just something for me to think about . However, if they knew me before i "changed" ... then they would know that i never have and never will ...LIVE FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S APPROVAL .

1 comment:

  1. another dope post, organisms are supposed to change we cant stay a fetus forever, who ever said that has a young feeble mind and they have alot to learn in this world.

    ReplyDelete