7.21.2009

dimples .

Happy Birthday to my sister Elysse Marie Ely aka Ely aka Box aka E-slizzzzle lmxo .



elysse marie . little does she know, she changed my fate . my life . my story .
1996 - victory park summer camp .

ely: you should come to my school, it's called Noyes Elementary .
stevi: yeah ! ill ask my mom .



i did . i went, and remained glued to the hip with my bestfriend, my sister, my ely . i couldnt begin to recap all of the crazy memories that we have shared . cheer, nationals, sexy mafia (lmbo =X), sadity, when my mom passed, dance team, arguments, fall-offs, sleepovers, camping trips, cooking, BSU, getting in trouble, heartbreak, heartbreak #2, heartbreak #356, covering for each other, fighting summore (& i distinctly remember smashing your head into a computer keyboard at summer camp one year lmbo) . crying, laughing, screaming and living . we've been through it all together .

i wanna thank you for being there through all of the times . everyone knows i'd kill for my sisters and i know you would kill for me . have a great 19th birthday e-slizz & i know we'll be elderly looking back on our "wonder years" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment