7.14.2009

c l a y .

"so ... i typed a text to this boy i used to see,
saying that i chose this cutie pie with whom i wanna to be ."
this is my "sorry" . my hands & heart have been tied up for quite some time now . where in the world can you buy rope made of sincerity and charm ? welp, call him & ask . you tried to steal my heart with a ralph lauren mask ? contrary to the expression, all girls dont want to feel like they've been robbed . rather than trying to jack my interest, you should have opened up enough for me to hand it over . i never cared what brand your mask was ...a mask is unattractive in all aspects . all i ever want is the real . materialism is a facade used to hide ones imperfections . we all do it, but it shouldnt consume us . you wanted to give diamonds and pearls, i wanted laughter and romance . you wanted to be the "typical", i wanted the "extraordinary" . honesty, maturity, openness, humor, humility, & respect ... everything you left on the shelf, HE picked up . everything you purchased to impress me with, HE handmade .
so, while you try to insult me like the little boy i knew you
were ... just watch & learn how real works . live & learn ?
all of my love,
Stevi Renee Darden

No comments:

Post a Comment