7.10.2012

your ears will thank you.

Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and blogs are covered in a bright, orange tint today. Frank Ocean's Channel Orange album made an incredible impact today, completely overshadowing his previous sexual orientation announcement (at least, it did to me). I know I am biased when it comes to Frank, but I have to say he outdid himself this time. He is truly a musical visionary with beautiful vocals and incredible songwriting skills. While I suggest that you listen to the entire album, I have to promote my favorite track:
"Pink Matter ft. Andre 3000". Show the man some love. Music is in a beautiful place this Tuesday.





On a more local level (but not for long, I'm sure), Alex Jacke just released his mixtape/EP "DFM" (Dorm F*cking Music) yesterday and I must say that it is delicious. D.F.M is truly that piece of pie that you know you shouldn't indulge in... but love every morsel. Hailing from the "recent music mecca" of Los Angeles, Jacke is giving you a sultry and sexy musical palette. The EP is composed of six full tracks and charming skits that will truly make you yearn for more! Check him out: http://alexjacke.com/ click the picture to download the EP.

No comments:

Post a Comment