1.05.2011

re-post: march/09 "spoiled LA girl"




im naturally a good girl .


i mean, im no angel ... but i keep a


spare halo in my slingpurse .


but see, heaven & heathen are juxtaposed by a thinly line drawn in sand of lies & hickies .


i grew up in the church . did the singing solos , did the praise dancing, worked with the youth .


but as much as i fill myself with the pixie dust, lillies, and cotton candy ...


some of my hellz bellz slips out the back .


cracked diamonds, glossy pearls, pincurls, shades, & chanel bags .


consuming like crack turn us into hags .


my wings got tangled in my high heel laces and i cant seem to fly.


often conflicted with the mascara, lacy undergarments & neckbiting .


late nights, street lights, hair in a mess with my lipgloss sticky .


california is so similar to the videos that its hard to discrimate between whats what .


let alone whats right & whats wrong . how can u tell if you cant even identify the indentity ?
between the material & the real ... something has to stand out righ ?


No comments:

Post a Comment