11.07.2011

let's talk about rape, bay-bee.

Dear Reader,

I want to first and foremost thank each and every one of you for taking the time to read my blog. I understand that you are busy being workers, students, friends, mothers, lovers, wives, husbands, and ultimately theorists. It is not going unnoticed and i appreciate you.

This next series is very important and dear to me. Unfortunately, i know/have heard of too many people who have been sexually assaulted and it is nothing short of horrific. After hearing brave stories and shedding numerous tears, i decided to write about this. While rape may seem like a "female thing", it is a human thing. I want women to seize their sexual sovereignty but i am also giving men some unseen insight into the complexities of rape.

I will provide creative writing, facts & statistics, personal advice/accounts, as well as dialogue about this topic that plagues THE GLOBE. if anyone has thoughts, topic suggestions, or anything regarding this blog series, feel free to DM me, facebook message me, or comment (if you wish to contribute anonymously, that's perfectly fine). Although this is an uncomfortable and controversial subject, i am a firm believer that true growth only happens outside of comfort zones. Here we go ..

All My Love,
Stevi Renee

@heartsNhandguns
Stevi Renee Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I'm very excited for your blog posts on this topic... it is a very deep & dear subject to my heart.. I also sent you a request on Twitter... nice to meet you Stevi.. I'm Latasha.. hope to become friends with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great! nice to meet you too latasha. feedback during this series is CRUCIAL, look forward to hearing from you !

    ReplyDelete