(and i use the term loosely) & heard some of the craziest stories . out of mere empathetic motive, i want to impart some wisdom upon you:lately, i have had some of the most interesting interactions with "men"
1. this is number one because it is the most annoying: do NOT ask females to send you pictures. i understand that it can help differentiate the rats from the elite females, but it can just as easily make the ladies feel like you're a creep. it only gives the impression that you're extremely anxious. when a man asks for pictures, i imagine those wolves in the cartoons who are panting with their tongues out. sit down somewhere .
2. men and women like to rush. sometimes, i wish everyone could just take things a bit slower, instead of submitting to the "fast-paced", microwavable lifestyle of Americans. Women are always accused of wanting relationships entirely too soon & men like to play it "cool". Nevertheless, guys rush into sex just as quickly and then wonder why women are turned off. hmm.
3. as a sidebar to my previously mentioned point, MEN ... do not assume that a girl wants a relationship. I understand that some females can be crazy & imagine you in a groom's tux before you can fully introduce yourself. nevertheless, dont assume that she wants that from you. maybe you arent even boyfriend material? AND just because YOU'RE ready for a relationship, doesn't mean she is too. assumptions can turn a really good, casual thing into a girl shimmying into the nearest bathroom when you walk in her direction.
4. a narcissistic male is one of thee most unattractive things ... to a lot of females. not only is talking about YOURSELF for numerous hours ...boring beyond description, but it makes you exude a feminine demeanor that's unattractive. it's almost like standing with a girl youre dating & gazing into your MAC make-up compact the entire time. Even worse, these same men like to make assumptions about a girl they're dating when they haven't even taken the time to ask her about herself. they like to sum her up out of convenience instead of evidence... (where they do that at?)
5. number five is a personal thing, i guess. i dont want to be a man's mother. i understand that moms have an innate ability to nurture and care for their boys. Similarly, i'd love to be my man's support system and alla that. BUT, wanting a woman to discipline you into being faithful or "changing your ways" is the job qualification of a babysitter or nanny. Besides, how can you expect a woman to treat you like a mother and you treat her like a "bitch"? logically, it makes no sense & hints at some mentally displaced issues lol.