7.26.2011

oh, andre.

anyone who knows me, knows that i have an almost unhealthy love [borderline obsession] with andre 3000. i think he's one of the most brilliant minds to hit the planet. i love big boi too and i think they are an amazing duo ... but i have a favorite, clearly. but i just wanted to leave his lyrics to ms.jackson on my blog. the song came out when we were kids and people never LISTEN to his words:





Me and your daughter
Got a special thang going on
You say it's puppy love
We say it's full grown
Hope that we feel this
Feel this way forever
You could plan a pretty picnic
But you can't predict the weather, Ms. Jackson

Ten times out of nine, now if I'm blind fine
The quickest muzzle throw it on my mouth and I'll decline
King meets queen, then the puppy love thing, together dream
Bout that crib with the Goodyear swing
On the oak tree, I hope we feel like this forever
Forever, forever, ever, forever, ever?
Forever never seems that long until you're grown
And notice that the day by day rule can't be too long
Ms. Jackson my intentions were good I wish I could
Become a magician to abracadabra all the sadder
Thoughts of me, thoughts of she, thoughts of he
Asking what happened to the feeling that her and me
Had, I pray so much about it need some knee, pads
It happened for a reason one can't be, mad
So know this, know that everything is cool
And yes I will be present on the first day of school, and graduation

No comments:

Post a Comment